Nova PED Pro-Comfort
New NovaPED Golf arch supports have been developed to fit the specialist needs of a golf player by improving the course of motions during tee-off and backswing.
The arch supports assist the player in finding an economic movement and an improved co-ordination, thus leading to an optimum rotary motion and dynamic power of impact with a simultaneous relief of the entire body.
NovaPED arch supports can be supplied both asymmetric and for right and left handed players.
- Supports and cushions the feet while standing and walking around the golf course
- Attenuate forces under the feet during the downswing
- Protects the feet by reducing the friction between the feet and the shoe
- Supports the metatarsal bones and spread weight more evenly across the ball of the foot
- Supports the medial longitudinal arch of the foot and helps provide a solid base
- Protects the feet from the pressure points created at the end of the downswing under the ball of the foot and especially the big toe
Pressure Relif Points
Ball of big toe
Ball of small toe
Sturdy lateral guidance
Forefoot air ventilation
Before You Buy:
- View our custom process.
- Or to book an assessment simply fill out our simple assessment enquiry form.